Re: Atribution best practices? #Figures

Delmar Larsen <dlarsen@...>

I add thumbnail captions to the page below the organization (since thumbnail are for organizational pages): See https://chem.libretexts.org/Bookshelves/Organic_Chemistry/Book%3A_Basic_Principles_of_Organic_Chemistry_(Roberts_and_Caserio)/01%3A_Introduction%3A_What_is_Organic_Chemistry_All_about

Delmar

On 6/2/2019 5:56 AM, Jerry St. Clair wrote:
Using captions for attributions is fine for images embedded in page text.

What about the thumbnail images for categories/sections/topics?  They don't have captions.  The attribution could go in the page Summary, I suppose, but that is a bit clunky.  Any other suggestion?

Thanks,
Jerry
LibreText, Found & Executive Director