Definition lists and toggling #Formatting

smmuller@...

A couple of the books I've harvested recently use definition lists for some of their terms. LibreTexts formats anything with the <dl> tag so it starts out collapsed, and toggles if you click it. It doesn't look right on some of the pages.

For example, on this page:

https://eng.libretexts.org/Under_Construction/Think_Complexity%3A_Exploring_Complexity_Science_with_Python_(Downey)/04%3A_Scale-free_networks/4.06%3A_Generating_BA_graphs

The sections for "targets:" and "repeated_nodes:" start out collapsed.

You have to click them to get the description.

Usually collapsed definition lists are also blue like a link as a hint to click them, but the <code> format for these terms makes them gray, so it's kind of easy to miss.
Is there a way to modify how definition lists are formatted on a specific page or section of text? Or should I just change the format to something like bullet point lists instead?