Re: graphs and accessibility #Figures #accessibility

Joshua Hori

Hello Michelle,

Yes, an image of the graph should be find if there is alt text.

Alternatively, if you describe the graph in the main text, there is no alt text needed. The image can be marked as decorative.

Best,

Joshua Hori

Accessible Technology Analyst

Student Disability Center