From: main@Libretexts-ConstructionForum.groups.io <main@Libretexts-ConstructionForum.groups.io> on behalf of Delmar Larsen via groups.io <delmar@...>
Sent: Sunday, January 31, 2021 12:52 AM
To: main@Libretexts-ConstructionForum.groups.io <main@Libretexts-ConstructionForum.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Libretexts-ConstructionForum] Attaching Files

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Delta College. Do not click links, open attachments, or reply to emails unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

aWe are just starting to host ancillary materials with texts. I moved your text out of under construction and created an Ancillary Materials section with a PowerPoint Presentations section:

https://bio.libretexts.org/Learning_Objects/Laboratory_Experiments/Book%3A_Fundamentals_in_Biological_Engineering_Laboratory/Ancillary_Materials/Powerpoint_Presentations

Drag and drop the files into the table under "attachements" at the bottom of the page. The code I added to the page will create a table up of all successfully uploaded files (see pic).