From: main@Libretexts-ConstructionForum.groups.io <main@Libretexts-ConstructionForum.groups.io> on behalf of Delmar Larsen via groups.io <delmar@...>
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2021 7:20 AM
To: main@Libretexts-ConstructionForum.groups.io <main@Libretexts-ConstructionForum.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Libretexts-ConstructionForum] Attributions #Figures

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Delta College. Do not click links, open attachments, or reply to emails unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

It is not legally required to attribute public domain, however, it is
good practice to do so.

Most of the figures on the LibreTexts platform are Creative Commons
license which require attribution as per the requirements of the license
the original creator ascribed to it. We, nor anyone other than the
creator, can revoke that requirement.