Re: LibreFest@PGCC #librefest

Larry Green

Hi Delmar,
I am teaching until 11:30 this morning and have a meeting at 1:30 this
afternoon, but do have time between 11:30 and 1:30 if you need me for
a breakout room.
Larry

On Fri, Oct 23, 2020 at 5:07 AM Delmar Larsen via groups.io
<delmar=libretexts.org@groups.io> wrote:

Dear all:

The LibreTexts team is running a campus LibreFest today (Friday from 1:30-4:30 ET) at Prince George Community College and we are looking for help from the community. The number of registrations grew quickly over the past few days (now exceeds 100) and I wanted to query the greater LibreTexts community to round up volunteers for running breakout rooms (basically guiding the cohort through the basics of the block, no presentation or major stress). This is a great way to contribute to our community effort; any help would be greatly appreciated.

The agenda is below:

https://chem.libretexts.org/Courses/Remixer_University/LibreFest@PGCC

Feel free to contact me directly.

Delmar