From: main@Libretexts-ConstructionForum.groups.io <main@Libretexts-ConstructionForum.groups.io> on behalf of Patrick McClanahan via groups.io <patrick.mcclanahan@...>
Sent: Wednesday, September 9, 2020 8:33 AM
To: main@Libretexts-ConstructionForum.groups.io <main@Libretexts-ConstructionForum.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Libretexts-ConstructionForum] Interesting things happening...why??

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Delta College. Do not click links, open attachments, or reply to emails unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

So I just ran into this problem again....
1) On LibreText server I do NOT see the image at all

2) In Canvas (via Chrome browser) I do not see it either.

I have attached screen shots with browser console for both LibreText and Chrome

For now I have NOT fixed this one in case we need additional information
Pat

Patrick McClanahan
Professor of Computer Science
Science and Math 252