Re: Interesting things happening...why??

Patrick McClanahan

In Linux I can see them fine in Google Chrome Version 80.0.3987.149 (Official Build) (64-bit)

In Windows 10 - Chrome Version 84.0.4147.125 (Official Build) (64-bit) - it doesn't show up (see attached.). 

The next page (URL above) the image is gone as well. There are no more images in that chapter.  I walked through pages into the next chapter and find the images are appearing as normal in the next chapter.

Pat

Patrick McClanahan
Professor of Computer Science
Science and Math 252
San Joaquin Delta College
Stockton, CA
(209) 954-5323

From: main@Libretexts-ConstructionForum.groups.io <main@Libretexts-ConstructionForum.groups.io> on behalf of Delmar Larsen via groups.io <dlarsen@...>
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2020 1:03 PM
To: main@Libretexts-ConstructionForum.groups.io <main@Libretexts-ConstructionForum.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Libretexts-ConstructionForum] Interesting things happening...why??

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Delta College. Do not click links, open attachments, or reply to emails unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

ok. Let's keep this like this for now and if you see it again, add to this thread. I can rip apart things and will if this is a reoccurring issue.

Join main@Libretexts-ConstructionForum.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.