Re: Interesting things happening...why??

Patrick McClanahan

In Linux I can see them fine in Google Chrome Version 80.0.3987.149 (Official Build) (64-bit)

In Windows 10 - Chrome Version 84.0.4147.125 (Official Build) (64-bit) - it doesn't show up (see attached.).

The next page (URL above) the image is gone as well. There are no more images in that chapter.  I walked through pages into the next chapter and find the images are appearing as normal in the next chapter.

Pat

Patrick McClanahan
Professor of Computer Science
Science and Math 252