Re: Interesting things happening...why??

Patrick McClanahan

1: With current version: Can you see images on all OSs directly via LibreTexts URLs
Yes...

2: With current version: Can you see images on all OSs directly via embedded pages in canvas
Yes...but for MacOS and Windows 10 I had to go into editor on LibreTexts and re-attach the image.

When you say "last version" - you are referring to the last version of???
3: With last version: Can you see images on all OSs directly via LibreTexts URLs
Never had any problems that I remember with images before...
4: With last version: Can you see images on all OSs directly via embedded pages in canvas
Yes...have always been able to see images.

I will keep an eye on the content and see if I see any oddities as I continue to work on this.
Pat

Patrick McClanahan
Professor of Computer Science
Science and Math 252