Re: Interesting things happening...why??

Patrick McClanahan

1: With current version: Can you see images on all OSs directly via LibreTexts URLs
Yes...

2: With current version: Can you see images on all OSs directly via embedded pages in canvas
Yes...but for MacOS and Windows 10 I had to go into editor on LibreTexts and re-attach the image.

When you say "last version" - you are referring to the last version of???
3: With last version: Can you see images on all OSs directly via LibreTexts URLs
Never had any problems that I remember with images before...
4: With last version: Can you see images on all OSs directly via embedded pages in canvas
Yes...have always been able to see images.

I will keep an eye on the content and see if I see any oddities as I continue to work on this.
Pat

Patrick McClanahan
Professor of Computer Science
Science and Math 252
San Joaquin Delta College
Stockton, CA
(209) 954-5323

From: main@Libretexts-ConstructionForum.groups.io <main@Libretexts-ConstructionForum.groups.io> on behalf of Delmar Larsen via groups.io <dlarsen@...>
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2020 10:46 AM
To: main@Libretexts-ConstructionForum.groups.io <main@Libretexts-ConstructionForum.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Libretexts-ConstructionForum] Interesting things happening...why??

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Delta College. Do not click links, open attachments, or reply to emails unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

ok. This is weird and requires attention. Clerificaitons:

1: With current version: Can you see images on all OSs directly via LibreTexts URLs
2: With current version: Can you see images on all OSs directly via embedded pages in canvas
3: With last version: Can you see images on all OSs directly via LibreTexts URLs
4: With last version: Can you see images on all OSs directly via embedded pages in canvas

I noticed the accessibility team changing an alt-text on your page, but that shouldn't cause this.
I will want to debug your page a bit (E.g., revert changes and see effects), but I can revers to final version as needed

2: Yes, I am playing with global CSS to render a bit better and distinguished headers <h2> vs <h3> (instead of just size). I am adverse to using numbers for aesthetics. You don't like?

Join main@Libretexts-ConstructionForum.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.