Re: Interesting things happening...why??

Delmar Larsen <dlarsen@...>

ok. This is weird and requires attention. Clerificaitons:

1: With current version: Can you see images on all OSs directly via LibreTexts URLs
2: With current version: Can you see images on all OSs directly via embedded pages in canvas
3: With last version: Can you see images on all OSs directly via LibreTexts URLs
4: With last version: Can you see images on all OSs directly via embedded pages in canvas

I noticed the accessibility team changing an alt-text on your page, but that shouldn't cause this.
I will want to debug your page a bit (E.g., revert changes and see effects), but I can revers to final version as needed

2: Yes, I am playing with global CSS to render a bit better and distinguished headers <h2> vs <h3> (instead of just size). I am adverse to using numbers for aesthetics. You don't like?