Interesting things happening...why??

pbmac

I am curious about 2 things.
1) I think this is similar to what was brought up a couple of weeks ago. My images are missing when I access the pages in Chrome on a Mac or on Widows.I have no problem seeing the images https://eng.libretexts.org/Courses/Delta_College/C_-_Data_Structures/02%3A_C_Pointers/2.01%3A_Pointer_Review   in LibreText. I compiled and exported to Canvas, and initially they were fine (I think) - but this morning the image did NOT appear. It was still present in LibreText, and in Chrome on Linux. But MacOS and Windows 10 both did not display the image. Once I went in and simply added the image back it shows up in the MacOS and Windows browser

2) did the default color for H1 switch to orange?? All of my H1 are now orange
https://eng.libretexts.org/Courses/Delta_College/Linux_OERI_Grant/Module_05%3A_File_and_Directory_Management/1.02%3A_Creating_and_Editing_Text_files_-_Vim_Editor/1.02.02%3A_Vim_-_Visual_Mode

Thanks