From: main@Libretexts-ConstructionForum.groups.io <main@Libretexts-ConstructionForum.groups.io> on behalf of Delmar Larsen via groups.io <dlarsen@...>
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2020 1:33 PM
To: main@Libretexts-ConstructionForum.groups.io <main@Libretexts-ConstructionForum.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Libretexts-ConstructionForum] Caption an image

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Delta College. Do not click links, open attachments, or reply to emails unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

ok. Go to Elements and templates...

then select the first on the list

and insert template. That will copy the code you want. You can reverse engineer it. If you wan, I can also use the bot to add the sub-block in all your figure block on you book with dummy text and you edit.