Request for Instructor Analysis/Interview from UC Davis Center for Educational Effectiveness

Delmar Larsen <dlarsen@...>

A request on behalf of Ayanna Wade from UC Davis who is involved in the assessment/analytics thrust of the project.
Delmar

My name is Ayanna Wade. I am working on behalf of the UC Davis Center for Educational Effectiveness to study student engagement and outcomes in courses using the LibreTexts resource.

I am writing because completing this analysis requires help from instructors who design and teach these courses, preferably over multiple terms. I need help with the following:

1) Access to instructor data to analyze how instructor LibreText usage relates to course structure and student usage
2) Interviews with instructors to get a narrative view of course structure to relate back to usage data
(Providing data should only take a few emails. I predict the interviews to take about 30 minutes each with follow-up emails only as needed.)

With this information I hope to make more meaningful observations from course data that could improve the use of LibreText for both students and instructors. Please send me an email at aawade@... if you would be available to help.

Thank you for your time,

Ayanna