From: main@Libretexts-ConstructionForum.groups.io <main@Libretexts-ConstructionForum.groups.io> on behalf of Delmar Larsen via groups.io <dlarsen@...>
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2020 1:27 PM
To: main@Libretexts-ConstructionForum.groups.io <main@Libretexts-ConstructionForum.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Libretexts-ConstructionForum] Process to be able to compile new doc...

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Delta College. Do not click links, open attachments, or reply to emails unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Done. You are at 109 pages.I am aware of the <pre> code that was not introduced into the PDF output so we need to fix.
I just need to make a "code box" template and I can run a global edit to introduce it with little pain on your side.

I recommend the following minor additions:

1: Thumbnails, but that is obvious
2: A short summary of the book on the front page (a paragraph). This would be also added to the page summary of the
3. If you want more, then you can add a "About the Book" page in the Front Matter
4: An "About the Author(s)" page in the Front matter.