From: main@Libretexts-ConstructionForum.groups.io <main@Libretexts-ConstructionForum.groups.io> on behalf of pbmac via groups.io <pmcclanahan@...>
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2020 11:59 AM
To: main@Libretexts-ConstructionForum.groups.io <main@Libretexts-ConstructionForum.groups.io>
Subject: [Libretexts-ConstructionForum] Process to be able to compile new doc...

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Delta College. Do not click links, open attachments, or reply to emails unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

I just did a remix of a book to reorder and add some pages, remove stuff etc.

Now that I have it back in my courses, what is the process to get it to a place to be able to compile it? I know that a Front/Back Matter pages needs to be added - not sure what the "magic" is...

Thanks.