Re: How should we license figures created for LibreTexts construction? #Figures #Licensing

Delmar Larsen <dlarsen@...>

Yeah, they didn't want to write down Creative Commons CC BY (according to Cable Green), but this was the intent. The way I think they interpret this is "exercise _any_of_the_rights_ under
copyright conditioned only on the requirement that attribution be given as directed by the copyright owner. " Means the only restriction is the attribution. I disagree with that definition as a whole, but it is how they defined in their RFP.