#Formatting #referencing #Formatting #referencing

blindsh@...

After working on my resource the past couple of days I have some small formatting questions.

I want to make the carbohydrate pathways at the top of this page not appear when clicked like they are now, but don't know/understand how these are formatted correctly.

https://med.libretexts.org/Courses/Kansas_State_University/Book%3A_Human_Nutrition_(Lindshield)/06%3A_Macronutrient_and_Alcohol_Metabolism/6.02%3A_Carbohydrate_Metabolism

I have a number of references where the hyperlinks can't be unlinked for some reasons. Here is an example.

https://med.libretexts.org/Courses/Kansas_State_University/Book%3A_Human_Nutrition_(Lindshield)/06%3A_Macronutrient_and_Alcohol_Metabolism/6.04%3A_Protein_Metabolism

Why are phytate, polyphenols and oxalate blue on this page? How to I normalize this to be consistent with formatting found throughout the resource.

https://med.libretexts.org/Courses/Kansas_State_University/Book%3A_Human_Nutrition_(Lindshield)/12%3A_Blood%2C_Bones_and_Teeth_Micronutrients/12.08%3A_Zinc

I noticed while cleaning up some references, that the number reference hyperlinks on some pages were to anchored references on some pages and just to the reference section on others. What is the difference between these options? Does the fact that this formatting is different on pages matter?

Thanks for the assistance.