#remix Images missing from remix across libraries #remix

Kevin Gilmore

I am a new user and am working my way through the Construction Guide. After putting together a partial remix map for a course, I created a new remix and pushed it into my sandbox as a Course Shell to see how the initial sections were taking shape. But, many of the images are not showing up. Here is the link for the shell...

https://eng.libretexts.org/Sandboxes/kg021@.../CEEG_445_Course_Shell_test

...and here is an example of where the images are not showing up.

https://eng.libretexts.org/Sandboxes/kg021@.../CEEG_445_Course_Shell_test/01%3A_Chemistry_Basics/1.03%3A_Forces_between_Molecules

If you have suggestions I would appreciate it. Also, my account is created in the Engineering library, but I hope to pull most of the material for this shell from the Chemistry library. It looks like I should have no problems reaching across libraries as long as I continue to reload the New Remix map that I started on. However, if there are reasons I should locate my account/sandbox/shells in the Chemistry library instead, that would probably be good to know now.
Thanks!

--

Kevin Gilmore
Civil & Environmental Engineering