Re: Changing numbers in a list of questions #Formatting

Delmar Larsen <dlarsen@...>

Which page? Can you give a URL?

On 7/10/2020 11:15 AM, Jasmine Keane via groups.io wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm working on a text right now that has questions listed as 1-7 for example but with have a text break after the third or fourth question, and I cant figure out how to add the non question text and keep the numbering accurate to the original source. The numbering automatically resets to 1. Is there anyway to get around that and force the question number to be a different one?

Thank you,
Jasmine Keane

Request Instructor's account via https://tinyurl.com/Register4Libre
Request Team account via https://tinyurl.com/Register4Libre