Re: #Formatting #accessibility How to Link Definition to vocabulary? #Formatting #accessibility

Delmar Larsen <dlarsen@...>

It is in the works. I think the last estimate was to expect a prototype in 4 weeks.

On 6/26/2020 7:30 PM, Breanna Yang via groups.io wrote:
Hi everyone,

In the project I am working on, the original document provides definitions to vocabulary terms if you hover/click on the term.  I was wondering if there is a similar function on LibreText? Or if there is not an exact replica, what are some ways to link a term to its definition? It seems like a very useful function.

Thank you,

Breanna Yang

Request Instructor's account via https://tinyurl.com/Register4Libre
Request Team account via https://tinyurl.com/Register4Libre