Re: Can NOT remix???

Dorte Madsen

Sorry you are encountering issues.

What library is your account on?

On 4/30/2020 4:05 PM, pbmac wrote:
I am confused...I do not seem to be able to use the remixer at this point. I get a bother box that says "contact us if you want to create"....

Can I get re-enabled?? Also - can I get my name added to the "author" list??

Thanks so much
Pat McClanahan
--
Dorte Madsen
LibreTexts Project Coordinator

Have a question about LibreTexts? Join us at the weekly Libretexts Office Hours
Zoom meetings (open to all):

Interested in LibreTexts, join our email list LibreNet Commons

at LibreNet-Commons@groups.io

The LibreNet Commons group provides a central spot for discussing current and future features of the LibreTexts project and the LibreNet consortium. The discussion group also facilitates organization of new construction teams (for faculty, students and instructional designers) for building custom designed texts within the LibreTexts libraries.