From: main@Libretexts-ConstructionForum.groups.io <main@Libretexts-ConstructionForum.groups.io> On Behalf Of Patrick McClanahan
Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2020 9:03 PM
To: main@Libretexts-ConstructionForum.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Libretexts-ConstructionForum] H5P and LibreTexts

Warning: This email did not originate from the MCC Employee Email system. Please do not open attachments, click on links, or provide your credentials if the source is suspicious.

Paul - thank you for the reply. I am afraid though that I am not sure how to accomplish either option. When you refer to the "free account", are you referring to a h5p.org account? NOt sure I understand "the H5P official one or LibreText's account"...I am in need of a bit more detail.

Thanks again...

Pat