Re: H5P and LibreTexts

Seeburger, Paul (Mathematics)

You can create it in a free account, either the H5P official one or LibreText’s account, if you have access.  Then we can add it into the LibreText H5P server and link to it from your textbook.

Paul

From: main@Libretexts-ConstructionForum.groups.io <main@Libretexts-ConstructionForum.groups.io> On Behalf Of pbmac
Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2020 5:24 PM
To: main@Libretexts-ConstructionForum.groups.io
Subject: [Libretexts-ConstructionForum] H5P and LibreTexts

Warning: This email did not originate from the MCC Employee Email system. Please do not open attachments, click on links, or provide your credentials if the source is suspicious.

I just watched the video from Open Education Week. How do I gain the access necessary to publish H5P content in my LibreText courses? Do I need to have a paid account on H5P, or is it enough to work through the LibreText account?