Zoom meeting on Tuesday

Josh Halpern

Josh Halpern is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/549658293

Meeting ID: 549 658 293

One tap mobile
+16465588656,,549658293# US (New York)
+16699009128,,549658293# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 549 658 293
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/acbi1wbCDK

On 3/5/2020 12:36 PM, Anne Cline wrote:

Maybe it is.  I’m checking again

Anne Cline

Assistant Professor, Department of Science

611 Davis Hall

619 2nd Avenue Montgomery, WV 25136
Anne.Cline@...
Phone: 304-734-6644
BridgeValley Community and Technical College, with campuses in Montgomery and South Charleston and home of the Advanced Technology Center for South Central West Virginia, provides quality academic and workforce programs in high-demand technology, health, and business fields in addition to transfer education options for baccalaureate degrees.

This email and any attached files are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please delete it immediately. Any misuse or unauthorized disclosure may result in both civil and criminal penalties. Please consider the environment before printing this email.