locked sticky Welcome to the Construction Team, find important resources in this post #important

Dorte Madsen

Welcome to the Construction Forum. This group aims to support the building efforts of faculty, instructional designers, and student developers of content on the LibreTexts libraries.

If you are new to editing the LibreTexts libraries, please check out the video of the zoom meeting Delmar had with developers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zx219LKCxpQ&. We plan to make better mini-tutorials in the future.

I have attached a simple breakdown of the front end of the editor for reference.

Also check out the new Construction Guide https://chem.libretexts.org/Development_Details/LibreTexts_Construction_Guide This is still under construction.

If you have any Construction Questions, please review Construction Guide before posting here; we will update it with answers to questions running. The Construction Guide is - in the spirit of LibreTexts - always a work in progress. Feel free to improve it if you can.

This post will be updated as more resources become available.