Re: questions

Dorte Madsen

You can create a separate text and course shell for your second class.  If you saved the remixing map for the first book you can pull that in and edit it as necessary for your next class. Otherwise you can create the second book the same way you did the first one by pulling the original content into the remixer. Name it differently and you can create a separate text for that class.

On 2/25/2020 6:39 AM, Anne Cline wrote:

I’m  not quite ready to publish but it will be soon, thank you.  And as to the question of the other course.  I teach 2 different courses. One is more math intensive than the other. I would sort of like to use the framework (basic chemistry)  I already have remixed and add to it to customize it, but it is for an entirely separate course.

Thanks for the info on the hub. I will look at them.

Anne Cline

Assistant Professor, Department of Science

611 Davis Hall

619 2nd Avenue Montgomery, WV 25136
Anne.Cline@...
Phone: 304-734-6644
BridgeValley Community and Technical College, with campuses in Montgomery and South Charleston and home of the Advanced Technology Center for South Central West Virginia, provides quality academic and workforce programs in high-demand technology, health, and business fields in addition to transfer education options for baccalaureate degrees.

This email and any attached files are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please delete it immediately. Any misuse or unauthorized disclosure may result in both civil and criminal penalties. Please consider the environment before printing this email.