questions

Anne Cline <Anne.Cline@...>

I have several questions about the next steps in LibreTexts.

I have one class under construction (Consumer Chemistry at BridgeValley CTC) and I’m almost done with the remix. What does publishing actually do?  If I want to use this next semester (Fall) do I publish first? And then how do students access this?

What if they want a hard copy?

Also, I am considering using this for another different class.  I am unsure how to build a different book.  Do I just set up the remixer as with the first one and name it differently? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Anne Cline

Assistant Professor, Department of Science

611 Davis Hall

619 2nd Avenue Montgomery, WV 25136
Anne.Cline@...
Phone: 304-734-6644
BridgeValley Community and Technical College, with campuses in Montgomery and South Charleston and home of the Advanced Technology Center for South Central West Virginia, provides quality academic and workforce programs in high-demand technology, health, and business fields in addition to transfer education options for baccalaureate degrees.

This email and any attached files are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please delete it immediately. Any misuse or unauthorized disclosure may result in both civil and criminal penalties. Please consider the environment before printing this email.