Re: trouble getting rid of parenthetical references at the end of multiline equations

Delmar Larsen <dlarsen@...>

try adding \nonumber or \notag to the latex code

On 3/11/2019 1:17 PM, Jing Yue Chen wrote:
Hi all,

I am having trouble with trouble getting rid of parenthetical references at the end of multiline equations. I am using the \begin{align} and \end{align} format for these multiline equations so I can align them by the equal signs on each line, but I can't get rid of the references and I thought that wasn't supposed to happen as long as I use the \( \) format??