Using LibreTexts in your class? Please help us by responding to simple survey

Dorte Madsen

Dear LibreTexts users,
We are collecting some data on usage for our End of the Year Report for the Department of Eduction Grant. For this we need some data on how many students are using LibreTexts and the savings caused by this. Therefore, if you are using LibreTexts in your class currently or if you have used it since Fall 2018 we'd appreciate if you could fill out this short survey to help us out.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/12vfiNLmH6taIoinotLPjJc0xl-idn9OpnDCvlCGkOFk/edit#responses

If you have already responded to any of the requests Delmar or I sent out previously you do not need to also fill this out.

Thank you!
Dorte