Re: Front and Back Matter?

Delmar Larsen <dlarsen@...>

If you have uploaded your books to the Download center (via the meta-tag "Cover Page"), then they come up. We can erase them and flip the switch or "hide" them so no one can view them.

On 12/13/2019 12:27 PM, Mark Baillie wrote:
This fall I saw a number of my LibreText sites have a "Front Matter" and "Back Matter" page added. What are these, do we need them, and if not how do we get rid of them without having them automatically added again?

Here are two examples:
https://socialsci.libretexts.org/Bookshelves/Education_and_Professional_Development/Mobile_Summer_Institute_on_Scientific_Teaching/Generic
https://socialsci.libretexts.org/Courses/Mobile_Summer_Institute_on_Scientific_Teaching/UA_Little_Rock_MoSI

Thanks - mark