Re: #remix #remix

Seeburger, Paul (Mathematics)

That's a good idea, Josh.  But I'd recommend having a separate page where we could place links to peer-reviewed books that are substantial improvements (or alterations) of the original books.  It would be nice to have these available by topic/course, although perhaps it might merit a separate area within each library.

I also believe that as we continue to build the libraries, we really need a good way to organize and disseminate new contributions faculty make as they add their own material to supplement various textbooks.  I have begun to place links to my new material in Bookshelves/Calculus/Supplemental Modules area, separated there by topic.

Other faculty contributors can certainly do this too, but it would help to have a plan to encourage this sort of thing to make these contributions more readily accessible to others using the library.

Paul