From: main@Libretexts-ConstructionForum.groups.io <main@Libretexts-ConstructionForum.groups.io> on behalf of Larry Green <drlarrygreen@...>
Sent: Saturday, November 2, 2019 8:37 PM
To: main@Libretexts-ConstructionForum.groups.io
Subject: [Libretexts-ConstructionForum] #remix

Warning: This email did not originate from the MCC Employee Email system. Please do not open attachments, click on links, or provide your credentials if the source is suspicious.

I am trying to remix a textbook (introductory statistics) and then go to the individual pages and add content to a page.  Could someone please explain how to do this?  My goal is to take the static book and bring in multimedia and interactivity.  It is important that I work on a remixed copy rather than on the actual book.  I am pretty sure that this is possible in remixer 2.0's Forker, but I am not even sure if that is up yet as the default.
Thanks,
Larry