Re: #remix #remix

Dorte Madsen

The Remix is stored in your cookies, it is not associated with your account. The new version of the remixer that will be released very soon (it is in beta right now) allows you to save your remix and a file so you can share it between computers and with other people.

On 10/24/2019 8:38 AM, swleacock@... wrote:
I have a Remix in progress that I started on Tuesday, which saves on my office computer. But if I log in to LibreTexts on another computer (my laptop), the Remix does not appear (just shows as a default Remixer with Chapters 1-5). I have tried repeatedly logging in/out of both computers. I am guessing there is a setting somewhere that I need to adjust, but I'm at a loss for what that could be!

Thanks,
Stefanie
--
Dorte Madsen
LibreTexts Project Coordinator

Have a question about LibreTexts? Join us at the weekly Libretexts Office Hours
Zoom meetings (open to all):

Interested in LibreTexts, join our email list LibreNet Commons

at LibreNet-Commons@groups.io

The LibreNet Commons group provides a central spot for discussing current and future features of the LibreTexts project and the LibreNet consortium. The discussion group also facilitates organization of new construction teams (for faculty, students and instructional designers) for building custom designed texts within the LibreTexts libraries.