Re: tables

Josh Halpern

I have many of the same issues with various tables.  Among other things being able to control the vertical height, separately being able to set all borders on a table cell (top, bottom, right left) would all be handy.

---
Josh

On 2019-10-07 10:12, Delmar Larsen via Groups.Io wrote:

Bob:

We need to apply a table style to do this. I will get back to you with something soon. Also, please add the caption to the table via the table settings and not as a separate line of text.

Delmar

On 10/7/2019 6:56 AM, Robert Belford wrote:
I wish to make this table here (table 6.5.1) have borders around the cells, and can't seem to do that.  Any advice?