Re: tables

Robert Belford

Sure, also, figure 12.9.1 is missing the 3px orbital here, I am not sure what is going on.  (I have not touched the page)

On Mon, Oct 7, 2019 at 9:12 AM Delmar Larsen via Groups.Io <dlarsen=libretexts.org@groups.io> wrote:

Bob:

We need to apply a table style to do this. I will get back to you with something soon. Also, please add the caption to the table via the table settings and not as a separate line of text.

Delmar

On 10/7/2019 6:56 AM, Robert Belford wrote:
I wish to make this table here (table 6.5.1) have borders around the cells, and can't seem to do that.  Any advice?