Re: Remixed text footnotes/references keep old numbering system #referencing #remix

Delmar Larsen <dlarsen@...>

Can you give me an example URL for me to take a look at?

Delmar

On 9/23/2019 9:32 PM, Dawn Sumner wrote:
I remixed a text using books from OpenStax and a couple of other books. I forked it for editing. I have superscripts that refer to references, and those reference links were retained but with the old numbering system. It's not a problem for now, but is something that eventually needs attention.