---
Josh Halpern
Outreach Team Chair

On 2019-09-22 21:11, Dawn Sumner wrote:

I worked through my Remixing Map and then pulled all of the parts into the OER Remixer.  When I tried to "Publish your LibreText", I got an error that I was using it in "Demonstration Mode" and I don't have permission to use it.

I did try to log in with my geo.libretext username and password, and it said my login failed. Thus, I created a new account, with the same username. That should have clued me in, I guess.

Anyway, can I have permission to use OER Remixer soon? It's for my fall class, which starts on Thursday.

Thanks
Dawn