Creating PDF files

David Harvey

I have completed the initial work on the textbook (Analytical Chemistry 2.1) located here

https://chem.libretexts.org/Under_Construction/Users/DTH

I would like to convert the chapters into individual PDF files so that I can do a final review while reading them from on my iPad where I can annotate final corrections (particularly of equations). When I click on the PDF button I get the following message: This page is not publicly accessible. I assume this has something to do with where the text is stored or its permissions. Is there anyway to convert it into a PDF prior to making it fully public?

David