Re: glitch in system

Delmar Larsen <dlarsen@...>

Mindtouch had some issues to resolve this morning that may have been what you experienced. We get this a couple time a year, but are up 99.99% otherwise. Please confirm again.

Delmar

On 8/31/2019 9:04 AM, Robert Belford wrote:
Hi all,
I am getting a glitch, If I save something, I get the first image
attached. If I go back to the section I was editing, the WYSIWYG is
still up,

If I then hit "cancel", I go back to the original page, and the edits
were saved. But I have to do that to move on and edit another
section.

Does anyone know what is going on?

I remember something like this once before, but think it resolved itself.