Re: Students can edit pages in Canvas.

Delmar Larsen <dlarsen@...>

We can probably hide the LT directional links if the page is viewed via an iframe (e.g., via canvas). We will look into this, but it won't be changed before classes start for you.

Delmar

On 8/23/2019 9:14 AM, pbmac wrote:
So...here is what is in LibreText...and how it imports into Canvas

In Canvas I click on 1.1 Introduction to Information Systems in the Modules list and I see:

This is fine...how I expect it to look...

If I use the Canvas "Next" button at the lower right:

It moves to the Next page and all is well....not a problem.
BUT
if I click on the 1.1.A Components of an Information system portion of the screen from LibreTexts

Then my students will see - In addition to the 1.1A material - all of the navigation bar from the LibreTexts web site:

I hope this provides a bit more clarity....