Re: Students can edit pages in Canvas.

pbmac

So...here is what is in LibreText...and how it imports into Canvas

In Canvas I click on 1.1 Introduction to Information Systems in the Modules list and I see:

This is fine...how I expect it to look...

If I use the Canvas "Next" button at the lower right:

It moves to the Next page and all is well....not a problem.
BUT
if I click on the 1.1.A Components of an Information system portion of the screen from LibreTexts

Then my students will see - In addition to the 1.1A material - all of the navigation bar from the LibreTexts web site:

I hope this provides a bit more clarity....