Re: some weird code

Delmar Larsen <dlarsen@...>

We have content from many different sources. While the top viewing level may be nearly the same, the underlying HTML often has a lot of variety. The new bot system is slowly working on transforming all the underlying HTML into a consistent format. This is also useful for ensuring accessibility.

However, this will take time. Upshot: Erase junk that makes no sense; we have a fairly limited code set.

Delmar

On 8/11/2019 9:11 PM, Robert Belford wrote:
Does anyone know what this is about.
It was goofing up the ability of the WYSIWYG to end at the end of a
"header". So a <h2> (really h1) would allow me to edit all the way
to the bottom, even though there was another top line header. When I
removed this code, it worked fine.

title="Core/Inorganic_Chemistry/Chemical_Compounds/Nomenclature_of_Inorganic_Compounds">