Re: Editing issues (for consistent typesetting on LibreTexts libraries)

Delmar Larsen <dlarsen@...>

Yes, the html code is not the same as the what the editor uses. I am using the terms for the editor since more people do not edit the html directly.

Delmar

On 8/10/2019 4:20 PM, thucao@... wrote:
I think there is the conflict between the tool and the html code of making header.
It will come with a smaller size in html comparing with using tool.
For example, when i choose "h1 heading h1" tool, it does show h1, however I turn to html page to check, it is <h2></h2> not <h1></h1>.
This also happens in h2, h3, h4.