Re: Rearranging TOC

Delmar Larsen <dlarsen@...>

Fixed. You has some crazy name in the Generic page title that uncoupled so you didn't see it.

Delmar

On 7/30/2019 2:18 PM, Mark Baillie wrote:
A follow up on the organization:

A lot of my organization seems whacky. The page ordering in the library schemes, and hence my presentation page for each “chapter” makes no sense or doesn’t show anything at all. I think I have found the source of this error.

When I select “Options”, “Move”, I see that the URL is super redundant. Here is an example:

The above is what I initially see, not after selecting to move the page! So that super long “Original page location” is somehow super confused and repetitive. I presume this is why my pages aren’t being indexed properly.

If I select “Move page” when I see this, then it seems to put it in the place it should be. Is there a way to do this in bulk fashion so I don’t need to “Move” all of my url’s to the place that the are in already (but with confused original locations)?

Thanks,

Mark Baillie, Ph.D.
Department of Chemistry, Assistant Professor
https://ualr.edu/chemistry/
STEM Education Center, STRIVE Program Director
University of Arkansas at Little Rock
501-301-4695

On Jul 13, 2019, at 10:42 AM, Delmar Larsen via Groups.Io <dlarsen@...> wrote:

Bob:

I wrote up something to help:

https://chem.libretexts.org/Courses/Remixer_University/Construction_Guide/3%3A_Advanced_Editing/3.2%3A_Adding_Automatic_Organizations_and_Thumbnails#Page_Ordering

Let me know if this doesn't work for you.

Delmar

On 7/13/2019 7:44 AM, Robert Belford wrote:
Hi All,

I forgot how to rearrange a Table of Contents, and think instructions
should be added to this page of the construction manual (or somewhere
in the manual, but I just spent half an hour trying to figure it out,
and failed), https://chem.libretexts.org/Courses/Remixer_University/Construction_Guide/3%3A_Advanced_Editing/3.2%3A_Adding_Automatic_Organizations_and_Thumbnails

The page I am talking about is here, and section 2.12 was just added,
but it is not in the correct order (like section 2.11 is, which was
done a year or more ago).
https://chem.libretexts.org/Courses/University_of_Arkansas_Little_Rock/Chem_1402%3A_General_Chemistry_1_(Belford)/Text/2%3A_Atoms%2C_Molecules%2C_and_Ions

I also tried the options/move, but that did not seem to give what I need.

Thanks,

Weekly Libretexts Zoom meetings:
 * Onboarding on Tuesdays (https://zoom.us/j/380504419) at 9:00am (PDT)
 * Office Hours (Q&A) on Thursdays (https://zoom.us/j/662384088) at 9:00am (PDT)