Re: Symbols gone in chrome (only)

Robert Belford

I just had the same problem, and hard reset did not seem to work. I
then opened Firefox, got in and noticed I was still logged in on the
page in chrome, even though I had shut down the page. So I logged out
of LibreText entirely and logged back in (to LibreText), went to a
page and the icons had returned.

I actually did all three of these things:

Hold down Ctrl and click the Reload button.
Or, Hold down Ctrl and press F5.
Or just open the Chrome Dev Tools by pressing F12. Once the chrome dev
tools are open, just right click on the refresh button and a menu will
drop down.

And alone, none of the above worked.

But after I logged out and logged in (after doing the above),
everything was fine. So I am not sure if you have to do the above
with login/logout, or if login/logout alone did the trick.