Re: Symbols gone in chrome (only)

Mark Baillie

Yes!

Mark Baillie, Ph.D.
Department of Chemistry, Assistant Professor
https://ualr.edu/chemistry/
STEM Education Center, STRIVE Program Director
University of Arkansas at Little Rock
501-301-4695

On Jul 26, 2019, at 3:55 PM, Delmar Larsen via Groups.Io <dlarsen@...> wrote:

Did that fix it?

On 7/26/2019 1:50 PM, Mark Baillie wrote:
Sorry to say it is a Mac, and I don’t have F-anything. I have that fancy schmancy Touch Bar.

I was able to play around with hard reset suggestions I found on a google search, and on a Mac turns out that is done by holding down “Shift” and then clicking the refresh button in Chrome.

Best wishes,

Mark Baillie, Ph.D.
Department of Chemistry, Assistant Professor
https://ualr.edu/chemistry/
STEM Education Center, STRIVE Program Director
University of Arkansas at Little Rock
501-301-4695

On Jul 26, 2019, at 12:58 PM, Delmar Larsen via Groups.Io <dlarsen@...> wrote:

Press control-f5 and tell me if it is sill there.

Delmar

On 7/26/2019 8:38 AM, Mark Baillie wrote:
Hi All,

Strangely, when I open LibreText in Chrome, all of the symbols are gone! It looks ridiculous, and when editing this becomes a big problem.
<Screen Shot 2019-07-26 at 10.35.52 AM.png>

It works fine on my computer in Safari, and on my colleagues computers it works fine in chrome. I’ve cleared the cache and browsing history, rebooted my computer.

Any ideas what I can do to refresh Chrome’s ability to read the symbols?

Thanks!

Mark Baillie, Ph.D.
Department of Chemistry, Assistant Professor
https://ualr.edu/chemistry/
STEM Education Center, STRIVE Program Director
University of Arkansas at Little Rock
501-301-4695

Weekly Libretexts Zoom meetings:
  * Onboarding on Tuesdays (https://zoom.us/j/380504419) at 9:00am (PDT)