Re: Symbols gone in chrome (only)

Delmar Larsen <dlarsen@...>

Press control-f5 and tell me if it is sill there.

Delmar

On 7/26/2019 8:38 AM, Mark Baillie wrote:
Hi All,

Strangely, when I open LibreText in Chrome, all of the symbols are gone! It looks ridiculous, and when editing this becomes a big problem.

It works fine on my computer in Safari, and on my colleagues computers it works fine in chrome. I’ve cleared the cache and browsing history, rebooted my computer.

Any ideas what I can do to refresh Chrome’s ability to read the symbols?

Thanks!

Mark Baillie, Ph.D.
Department of Chemistry, Assistant Professor
https://ualr.edu/chemistry/
STEM Education Center, STRIVE Program Director
University of Arkansas at Little Rock
501-301-4695

Weekly Libretexts Zoom meetings:
  * Onboarding on Tuesdays (https://zoom.us/j/380504419) at 9:00am (PDT)