Scheduled Check-ins #aio

Henry Agnew

Hello Student Programmers!

https://chem.libretexts.org/Under_Construction/Sandboxes/Student_Programmers/Getting_Started_Guide/Getting_Started_with_Communication/Scheduled_AIO_Check-ins
Just a heads up that I will be asking for all of you to submit AIOs to this thread on Friday and for us to then discuss these AIOs on Slack. Scheduled AIOs are a key way for me to maintain communication with you, to track progress, and to ensure that no-one remains stuck on an issue. I am still improving this guide, but it should have the basics and an example to help y'all get started.

I will post my AIO here on Friday morning to get us started, so if you want you can follow the instructions above and prepare your consise AIO beforehand. Hope to hear from you all soon!

--

-Henry Agnew

LibreTexts Full-Stack Developer

UC Davis, class of 2020